New Generation for Christ (NG4C) is a registered non-governmental organization operating under authorization number REF:N0.G.39/SAAJP/D14/5. It consists of youths from diverse backgrounds, young professionals who share a common vision and desire to effect change. We are an operational NGO, meaning we plan and carry out boots-on-the ground projects to accomplish our objectives. This is a great deal of careful planning, communication, and local involvement for each project
Unless we lose ourselves in service to others, there is little purpose to our own lives.—President Thomas S. Monson,
“What Have I Done for Someone Today?”
Our goal as an organization is to accomplish the following:
- Christian Evangelical movement
- To provide opportunities for young people to address the needs of the poor and vulnerable in our communities and the world
- To educate and inspire change through the works of charity by providing humanitarian aids, bore holes, toilets, classrooms, bridges thereby making sustainable impact
- To provide necessary skills for vocational training, social entrepreneurship, and servant leadership
- Provide scholarship to the poor and vulnerable in the community
- To provide skilful training for health care providers; nursing aids, first aids, and senior nurses
- To impact youths morally and spiritually through one on one counseling, crusade, nation building, and seminars.
- To carryout community development projects of any sort that can bring forth change in the community thereby enabling rapid development such as road construction, coverts, blowing off drainage, schools, and portable water supply.