This project targets majority of internally displaced and host youths including the elderly affected by the crisis in the Northwest and southwest Regions of Cameroon by engaging them in vocational training skills, economic empowerment activities, social entrepreneurship workshops, and servant leadership activities. An estimated 2000 people shall benefit from this project every year of operation. This number shall increase with time and they shall exploit opportunities of self-employment.
The objectives of this project are to assist the most vulnerable affected by the crisis by training and teaching them on:
- Income Generating Activities,
- Information and Communication Technology,
- Entrepreneurial Skills,
- Peace Building, Conflict Resolution and Mediation Approaches,
- Gender Equality,
- Positive Attitudes to Posses for the Betterment of our Society and
- Capacity Building and Broadening of Thinking Activities.